OFF-GRID SYSTEMS: Although they are most common in remote locations without utility service, off-grid solar-electric systems can work anywhere. These systems operate independently from the grid to provide all of a household’s electricity. These systems require a battery bank to store the solar electricity for use during nighttime or cloudy weather, a charge controller to protect the battery bank from overcharge, an inverter to convert the DC PV array power to AC for use with AC household appliances, and all the required disconnects, monitoring, and associated electrical safety gear.
Live comfortably and securely knowing you have a reliable power systems for all modern amenities.
When the grid goes down, you will still have plenty of power.
Power Organizing Module Pre-Wired Integrated System
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured systems
- Fast installation—just hang on the wall with the bracket (included) and make connections
- Off-grid and grid-tied functionality in one flexible system
- Powerful system in a compact, space-saving footprint
- Field-upgradable software
- Ample AC and DC breaker provisions
- GridZero technology effectively lets users “zero out” the utility grid if enough renewables are present, reducing or even eliminating grid dependence
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) supports a wide range of battery technologies including lithium-ion
- All components carry necessary ETL certifications
The new POM accommodates all of the essential protective devices in the smallest possible space at the lowest installed cost, making it ideal for applications with modest power requirements such as cabins, chalets, homes, remote communication sites and backup power systems.
Utilizing an extremely compact design and an easy-to-install mounting bracket, the fully pre-wired and factory tested POM is designed for a quick installation, saving both time and money.
The POM includes a single inverter, AC and DC wiring boxes, a single FLEXmax Charge Controller, MATE3, HUB, FLEXnet DC and Surge Protector while maintaining a small system footprint. The POM 2017 is also equipped with battery and PV array breakers, a PV GFDI breaker, an Input-Output-Bypass Assembly, mounting locations for both AC GFCI Type B and EU Type F style outlets, and additional AC breakers.
The POM components carry all of the necessary ETL Certifications allowing for a code compliant installation that saves both time and money while still looking great. The POM is the only choice when you need a fully integrated, true sine wave, reliable power system.