Values are the governing principles, beliefs, and behavioral guidelines that inform our actions and perceptions. Values have been defined as the “ideals that give significance to our lives that are reflected through the priorities that we choose, and that we act on consistently and repeatedly.”
Our values are the bedrock of our collective and are the fabric of our collective binding each generation to its collective ancestry.
We are committed to uphold, honor, and adhere to the following values:
Integrity and Honesty: Truth and transparency are important values for each and every collective member to uphold. The collective values consistency, character, and loyalty to its fellow collective members and community.
Humbleness and Kindness: The Collective is encouraged to be modest and reverent both with financial success as well as personal and professional accomplishments. Being respectful, kind, and humble are enduring qualities of the Collective.
Strength and Perseverance: The Collective values hard work and tenacity. Being strong and overcoming obstacles with a positive outlook have helped to sustain the collective for many decades.
Family Belonging and Unity: The Collective honors the importance of family togetherness and unity and encourages a culture of inclusivity. We believe our greatest assets are the shared knowledge, wisdom, and connections that our Collective continuity provides one generation to the next.
Social Responsibility and Stewardship: The Collective has a moral obligation to be responsible to one another as a family, but also to be good stewards of our communities. We believe in supporting the communities where we live, the employees that are an extension of our family, and being engaged through volunteer work, philanthropy, and outreach to live these values.
Our mission is to design and build comprehensive off-grid buildings and sustainable community.
We have the ability to meet the needs of today without compromising the needs of tomorrow. So is the unique potential of humanity. Out mission is to nurture the environment and secure the future for our children by being pioneers of highly efficient ecological living homes.
We create sustainable solutions to the issues facing an evolving world.
Through our tried and true architectural community planning we seek to realize the last potential of appropriate community design. Utilizing collaborative efforts linking inherent global ideas, we co-create clean water systems, pure energy systems, healthy waste management and highly efficient and effective building methods.
We focus on education and hands on research and development.
Through such tangible and realistic efforts, comprehensive sustainable global community will emerge and flourish.
The purpose of the Collective is to foster a caring, nurturing, and supportive family culture in pursuit of collective happiness through love, hard work, and purposefulness. We commit to better ourselves and the world through:
Demonstrating our shared values, generosity, honor, education, empathy, integrity, and responsibility. Leading from behind and by example. Cherishing, promoting, and sharing our family values, heritage, and legacy. Safeguarding all collective members from harm or peril. Preparing our collective to be good stewards. Fostering family to pursue a healthy, happy, and productive life through hard work, positive behaviors, and good attitudes.
* To reduce the economic and institutional barriers between humans and their habitat.
* To reverse the overall negative effect that conventional human housing has on this planet.
* To create a less stressful plane of existence for humans in an effort to reduce the stress that they in turn place on the planet and each other.
* To interface economics and ecology in a way that immediately and tangibly affects current pressing problems with life on earth.
* To provide a direction for those who want to live in peace with each other and their environment.
* To empower individuals with the unarguable forces of nature as opposed to incapacitating them with the smothering forces of politics and bureaucracy.
* To find & distribute the appropriate soil from which the flower of humanity can blossom.
* To evolve humanity into an earthen harmony already exemplified by more evolved structures such as plants, animals and water.