Home Retrofit: Greywater Planters, Blackwater Planters, Catchwater System
- Dig planters into the ground and line with plastic.
- Plumbing lines to and from the buildings.
- Solar powered recirculation.
- Cisterns to catch water with WOM (Water Organizing Modules).
- Supply fresh water, year round.
- Contain and treat laundry machine greywater.
- size: 150 sf. / 7’ x 21’ rectangle. depth: 3’ – 5’ slope.
- gWOM for greywater irrigation.
- planter size: 77sf. / 7’ x 11’ rectangle. depth: 3’ – 5’ slope.
- bWOM for toilets supply.
- Gutters to downspouts to silt catches to cisterns to filters.
- WOM pumps and filters water to house and to a fruit-tree grove down-slope.
|Dates to Attend||