Florida: Mechanical Systems, & Finishes
October 22 - November 9| $20 – $300
– Solar power and start up, residential wiring, fixture installation and grid interconnection.
– Solar hot water installation, plumbing, principles and fire up.
– Cistern installation, plumbing and burial.
– Household plumbing and inspections dealing with local municipalities and sustainable/alternative construction.
– Septic installation and black water cell tutorial. Dealing with environmental repercussions.
– Finish Plaster interior and exterior pertaining to earthship construction.
– Finish Flooring within an earthship environment dealing with thermal mass.
– Kitchen finishes inclusive of cabinet and fixture installation.
– Bathroom finishes inclusive of fixture install and sustainable systems applications.
-Short course on botany pertaining to grey water cells.
-Short course on site work, grading and drainage conditions.