Liquid Waste Water Treatment 101
an overview of the system and how it works.
Building and Plumbing the Liquid Waste Water System
how to build, step by step.
- Plumbing for Liquid Waste Water
- How to Connect Plumbing pipes and fittings
- Components for the Interior Greywater Treatment Planter
- Components for the Exterior Blackwater Treatment Planter
- Layout the treatment planter
- Dig out the treatment planter
- Lining of the treatment planter
- Interior Botanical Cell: Reception Box
- Exterior Botanical Cell, Pre-Treatment Reception.
- Cutting Holes in the liner for plumbing lines.
- Connect the inlet plumbing line(s)
- Observation Stems
- Connect the Overflow Lines
- PeatMoss Filter
- Filling the Planters
- Install the Submersible pump(s)
- Solar Recirculation pump
gWOM & tWOM
Liquid Waste Water Treatment System Maintenance
Generally, maintenance in a sustainable home with the outlined liquid waste water system is less than a conventional home.
Plants for the Botanical Cells
- Plants for the Treatment Planters 101
- New Planter: New System
- Growing Food & Existing Planters
- Companion planting
- Growing Food in Suspended Growing Buckets
- Containers for Vegetable Gardening
- Watering the Planters in Earthships
- Drip Irrigation with Greywater
- The 10 Best Seed Companies for Heirloom and Non-GMO Seeds
Solar Toilet Construction Drawings