Install for less, harvest more energy
The ConextTM MPPT 80 600 solar charge controller offers an industry-first set of integration features and top performance that allows for large PV array systems to be easily installed and connected to the battery bank at the lowest overall cost. Installing one MPPT 80 600 is faster than installing multiple smaller charge controllers and lowers overall costs further by utilizing fewer PV strings, smaller wiring and conduit, and by eliminating the need for PV combiner boxes and DC circuit breakers.
Why choose Conext MPPT 80 600?
Conext MPPT 80 Solar PV Charge Controller data sheet (20161207)
Higher return on investment
• Installs faster with fewer costly components
• Improve battery life with selectable multi-stage temperature compensated charging
• Harvest more energy with shade tolerant fast sweep MPPT algorithm
Designed for reliability
• Robust design through rigorous Multiple Environmental Over Stress Testing (MEOST)
• Available remote monitoring and configuration
• Compatible with any brand of PV module, any grounding method
• Stand-alone application or full integration with Conext XW inverter charger system
Easy to install
• Fewer string wires
• Smaller AWG Wire
• No need for combiner box or GFI circuit breaker
Schneider Electric Solar Energy Company Information
Schneider Electric delivers efficient solutions across the energy chain, enabling people to experience and transform efficiency together at home and work, across the grid, and in towns and cities.
Efficiency: Implementing the right services, systems, and technology to reduce energy consumption, cost per kWh, and operating expenditure
Intelligence: Accessing smart, real-time data and information that can be shared, optimized, and delivered across integrated systems through connected and open platforms, with the right level of information for each user
Sustainability: Coupling efficient solutions with actionable data to provide the capability for any user to optimize energy usage, curb CO2 emissions, and improve long-term ROI